Re: SVG IG Conf Call - Monday Nov 16th

This time should normally be ok for me, but I'll be in the air
travelling to NYC for Web 2.0, and our standards.next CSS3 event (http://www.standards-next.org
  - even uses SVG filters :) had to sneak that one in there), so will
have to miss this one.

David

On 12 Nov 2009, at 02:58, Jeff Schiller wrote:

> As Wade pointed out, I have the date wrong - Monday Nov 16th, folks!
>
> Jeff
>
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> It's long past time for us to get back together again.  I'm trying to
>> schedule this at a time when most people available:
>>
>> Monday, Nov 16th
>> 20:00 GMT (2PM CT, 3PM ET)
>> - phone bridge number is +1.617.761.6200,  conference 78444 ("SVGIG")
>> - we will be meeting concurrently in a chat room, on channel
>> #svgig (irc://irc.w3.org, port 6665)
>> - for those of you without easy access to IRC, W3C provides an IRC
>> gateway accessible via the browser at http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi
>>
>> 1) SVG Book
>> - David Dailey needs reviewers
>> - we can interactively get access to a repository and check in the
>> book, get people started
>>
>> 2) SVG Torture Tests
>> - some people seem interested in putting together the SVG Torture
>> Tests (David Storey, Jon Cruz, Helder)
>>
>> 3) SVG Open 2010
>> - brief discussion, request for help, etc
>>
>> 4) GIS / Vector Effects meet-up
>> - Andreas was interested in getting folks together to discuss Vector
>> Effects and other issues important for mapping
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jeff Schiller

David Storey

Chief Web Opener / Product Manager, Opera Dragonfly
W3C WG:  Mobile Web Best Practices / SVG Interest Group

Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: +47 94 22 02 32