Re: SVG IG meeting at SVG Open

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:38:46 -0400
"Dailey, David P." <david.dailey@sru.edu> wrote:

> I know we had planned a meeting of the SVG IG for Thursday, this
> week, before the conference gets started on Friday.
> But lo and behold, poor me can't seem to figure out where or when.
>
> Can you remind me?
>
> I am hoping to meet some of you for the first time and am very
> excited about the conference in general (moderately unprepared though
> I may be) best regards

Unfortunately, I won't be there until late morning on Thursday. Feel
free to start without me. If I know where the meeting is going to be, I
can come when I can.

G. Wade
--
The three principal virtues of a programmer are Laziness, Impatience,
and Hubris.                                                -- Larry Wall