Re: Minutes of SVG IG Conf Call: Thurs Aug 6th

On 6 Aug 2009, at 17:05, Jeff Schiller wrote:

> <an> TOPIC: SVG IG FTF meeting
> <an> SVG WG is currently working on making DOM access easier and
> leaner
> <an> WG is interested to see what DOM methods are useful or not
> <an> Other topic would be general documentation
> <an> e.g. book
> <an> Jeff: can we have the F2F on Thursday before the conference?
> <DavePorter> Would there be some way to send robots out to look for
> what DOM methods are in use, as-built out there in the universe of
> SVG?

It could be possible that Opera could use MAMA to crawl for such
things.  It would take a few days to get the results back, and I'd
need to know what to ask them to look for.

> <DavePorter> Some empirical data would be interesting

David Storey

Chief Web Opener / Product Manager, Opera Dragonfly
W3C WG:  Mobile Web Best Practices / SVG Interest Group

Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: +47 94 22 02 32