Re: IBM Developerworks article

I actually sent an email to the author when this article came out (a
couple days ago).  He uses the term "SVG" generically where he should
use the term "vector graphics".  After a bit of email discussion he
said he would contact his editor to correct some of the erroneous
statements like:

"Nearly all the latest technologies support SVG today, such as
Microsoft's Silverlight, Sun®'s JavaFX, OpenLazlo, and Adobe Flex (or
Flash)"

Regards,
Jeff