Re: Survey on SVG barriers of adoption

"What is your biggest barrier to adopting SVG" assumes that the
respondent hasn't used SVG. I'd rather be able to rank a few of the
answers under that question. Lack of IE support and accessibility
questions are both important to me. Another possibility that would apply
to many developers and designers could be lack of application for vector
graphics on their sites.

The multiple job title thing Robin mentions applies to me too.

- Rob