Re: New Telcon Time: Vote!

Yeah, the fact that it's trying to pick two dates means the results
are a little harder to read for us, but I think we can cope.

"Note that the preferences you enter are for the telcon starting times
(i.e. if you specify Monday 9am = Best and Monday 9:30am = Impossible,
the 9am–10:30am timeslot is considered Best)."

Kind of confusing that it's looking for a 1.5 hour slot that is
allowed to run into 'Impossible' regions too.  So if I have a conflict
at 1pm-2pm, I should be entering 'Impossible' from 11:30-2:00pm to
ensure the tool doesn't think I could do a conf at 12:00-13:30, for
instance.  That's counter-intuitive to me.

My vote for features of the next version of this tool:

- Ability to select 1, 2 conferences per week
- Ability to set duration (1 hr, 1.5 hrs, etc)
- Preferences are for 'availability of that person', not 'telcon
starting times', the tool then interprets the start time rating by
offsetting by the conf duration and evaluating availability over the
duration

Of course you will need to add my name to the patent disclosure.

Also, do I need to worry about daylight savings time?  I entered my
schedule as it stands today for -6 GMT (US Central Standard Timezone),
but that will be changing in a week's time...

Regards,
Jeff