Re: ODF 1.2 and SVG

On Feb 26, 2009, at 15:31 , Chris Lilley wrote:
> In fact they contacted us and we asked them to not do that, but to
> put them in their own namespace, since they are using them in a way
> not defined by the SVG spec.

Yup, I recall that. But since they didn't listen then, is it likely
they'll listen now? Is there a way of courteously pointing out that we
thinking their work is valuable and would like to comment, but would
rather not spend the time and energy if they don't plan on being any
better than Microsoft at using open standards?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/