SVG Solutions for Internet Explorer rev. 2

I've updated the article [1] based on feedback from Dave Porter (added
some starting instructions for each) and Alexander Adam (removed some
bias from the Renesis section).

I've also added a section on the GPAC plugin, which I tested last
night and was pleasantly surprised.  Of course I updated my support
page [2] for it.

Please continue to provide feedback and/or edit the document
yourselves (it will be good practice getting used to the wiki-like
capabilities of PlanetSVG).

Thanks,
Jeff

[1] http://www.planetsvg.com/content/svg-solutions-internet-explorer