Re: SVG Solutions for Internet Explorer

Alexander,

Thanks for your feedback - you bring up some very valid points and I
had completely forgotten about SVG Font support.  I will endeavor to
make the article fairer in many respects that you bring up today.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Alexander Adam
<alexander.adam@examotion.com> wrote:

>>Slow development
>
> Uh well .. slow releases would be a better term ;-) However things will
> change with V3.

This sounds great.  I am really looking forward to it. :)

Perhaps you could have those bugs fixed in 'V3' marks as such?  Can
you give us some visibility into when the first public build of 'V3'
will be available in this quarter?

Thanks,
Jeff