Re: SVG Solutions for Internet Explorer

Jeff,

There is SVG Map Toolkit.

Advantages:
Being actively developed
Supports SVG Map Profile
High processing performance corresponding to the detailed map
indication

Disadvantages:
Requires user to install the plugin
Poor support
Focus on Map Services
Closed source
Installation for update is necessary whenever expired
Based on Japanese language

Installation page:
http://blog.svg-map.com/2007/09/svg_map_toolkit.html

Regards,