Re: SVG IG Conf Call Jan 8th

Regrets - I am in Australia where the call will be in the wee hours - and
I am on semi-holiday.

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 04:52:48 +1100, Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Details:
> - for those of you without the Chatzilla Firefox extension or access
> to a standalone IRC client, W3C provides an IRC gateway accessible via
> the browser at http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi

(Or you could use the Opera browser which comes with a chat client built
in. The only thing you need to know is that it defaults to port 6667, so
you have to edit the chat account for irc.w3.org to use port 6665 and
re-connect).

cheers

Chaals