SVG IG Conf Call Cancelled This Week

Hello everyone!

It seems like this call was not meant to be this week - enough people
have stated they cannot make it.

Can everyone make sure they update their availability at
http://www.schepers.cc/w3c/svg/ig/ - or if you are not able to do so,
please send your availability directly to me and I will update the
tool.  One problem is that the times entered into this tool originally
was before daylight savings time change for some of us.  Another
problem is that schedules change.

Thanks - once I get the data in, I'll schedule a call for next week
and update the wiki with the correct time/day.

Regards,
Jeff