Re: Strange Internal Links in PlanetSVG

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 07:52:56 -0500
To: Andreas Neumann <a.neumann@carto.net>
Cc: SVG IG List <public-svg-ig@w3.org>
Hm, this is weird!

I looked at the News view and things seem to be ok (the FeedAPI Item
URL is supposed to be shown.

However, when I look at an actual node:

http://www.planetsvg.com/news/pluggable-svg

there is no link (so this is probably why the link is blank in the
News view which results in a link to http://www.planetsvg.com/

You can see that SOME of the nodes have a URL (the "Original Article" link):

http://www.planetsvg.com/news/inline-svg-and-valid-xhtml-wordpress

Rob/Doug, any idea what goes on?

Regards,
Jeff