Re: Site Migration

...and we're back.

I had a few hiccups along the way. The site files are all now checked in
to version control which should help as things get more complex.
Performance seems to be a lot better compared to my shared host (the
previous server). I turned on a couple caching options, also for better
performance. As it turns out, Drupal had another minor update so it was
version 6.8 that I updated to (6.7 was a security patch but apparently
there was a minor issue with older versions of PHP in the fix).

If you're using the custom theme we've started on then you should see
Manuel's latest changes as well. It's shaping up nicely.

There are a few modules that still need updates. They're much faster
than the major work I did today but you might still catch the site in
maintenance mode for a couple minutes later on.

Regards,
Rob Russell
rob@latenightpc.com
http://www.latenightpc.com/blog