Re: making major blog-services SVG capable ...

On Nov 28, 2008, at 15:05 , Ruud Steltenpool, http://
svg.startpagina.nl wrote:
> ... would allow a lot more SVG content on-line
>
> As many people don't know 'uploading an index.html' , but just login
> and
> type.

I don't think that's a priority, technologies don't usually get
adopted by people who can't figure out how to upload SVG to their
blog. As I said in the previous, I think that getting SVG recognised
as a part of the toolset based on libraries that make it possible to
use it despite IE's lack of support (if in a limited fashion) should
be the primary focus. Once that's there you'll see SVG uploadable to
blogs and whatever else.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/