Re: index page of planet SVG

Hi Ruud,
The way things show up on the front page is via the tickbox that says
"Promote to front page" near the bottom of the create/edit forms. The
default is set by content type. I think it's turned off for News items
at present because when Jeff & I created them we were looking at
aggregated news as a secondary feature of the site. So the item you see
on the front page at the top now is the last one published with the
option "Promote to front page" set.

Besides just having the distinction front page/not front page, we can do
interesting things with the Views module to make a view containing
headlines or teasers for a specific content type. These views can be
normal pages or they can be stuck into Blocks, like the boxes on the
right side of Manuel's latest mockup.

I think the title that you see at planetsvg.com right now would be a
little more clear if maybe there were a headline over top that provides
context?

Rob Russell
rob@latenightpc.com
http://www.latenightpc.com/blog/