RE: SVG community site moved, wiki modules updated

Glad to see we have a site now! My cheers to all involved.

I haven't quite figured out several things yet about what the web site
is to be. I rather assumed (seeing the blogs that Doug and Rob created)
that we can undo stuff at some time, though I can't yet see quite how.
How does one undo something?

Has anyone tried posting svg images yet? (there is a place for that I
see, but I am a bit afraid to play too hard until I find the undo
button)

How does the site's topology relate to the discussions we've had under
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Activities ?

Which of the various threads started at the wiki will be moved to the
web site?

How can we change the little Drupal ghost on the page to ... say the SVG
logo?

Some of this is probably clear in some people's minds, and it may
actually have been discussed in the minutes or in the archives, so
apologies if my questions are all redundant. Perhaps the same benevolent
individual who wrote up some of the nice material at
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Help:Contents could post a little
"here's how this site works" kind of thing? When I get there, I feel a
bit adrift.

David