Re: Domain for the SVG community site

Jeff Schiller wrote:
> Hello Shelley,
>
> Thanks very much for your offer!
>
> I agree that feed aggregation is important and that we should add a
> section to the site-in-progress.

Sounds like a plan, then. Let me know when you're ready for the
transfer, Jeff, and I'll remove the private registration so the transfer
request can come through to my registrar.

I'll leave the current Planet SVG up in the meantime, so you can copy
the feed addressess for your own aggregation.  There aren't many,
though. I didn't have the best of luck finding valid feeds for people
working in SVG. Perhaps the IG will have more success.

Shelley