RE: Meeting on Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hi group.

I had promised, during the telecon on Thursday, to maintain a list of other folks that some of us might think should be invited to join our group. After a bit of discussion, Jeff and I agreed that it might be best not to keep such a list of prospective members publically, since a person's reasons for not signing up might best be kept his or her own business.

So at any rate, if you do have suggestions for people that you think would have something to contribute (by virtue of expertise or professional affiliation), can you forward their name and email address to me by Friday? I'll eliminate any duplications and make sure Doug and Jeff have a tidy list of possible invitees within a week or so.

Regards,
David Dailey
davidDotdaileyAtsruDotedu
Professor of Computer Science