Re: SVG Authoring Guide

On Fri, 20 May 2016 14:48:08 -0000, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> Hey, folks–
>
> I've updated the SVG Authoring Guide. I've integrated the tip about
> using SVG in HTML, in particular about using <object>, per Amelia and
> Nikos.
>
> (Amelia, would you like to be listed as an editor?)
>
> I appreciate any feedback.

Immediate feedback:

Overall I think this is the right direction.

tabindex=0 makes things focusable by default, not -1 - minor error in the
text.

To deal with poor current implementation, you should add aria-labelledby
to point to any title beyond the top-level one for the document. And that
one should be the first one in the document.

Unfortunately it's my turn to be flat out on other stuff… when I get done
I'll add some substantial things.

cheers