Re: WebKit Golden-hammer-ectomy completed; nightly Safari downloads

Regarding the nightly Safari downloads: If those are of interest, and if
you are running El Capitan 10.11.4, then please see this message which I
just sent to the ARIA mailing list:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria/2016Mar/0230.html

--joanie