Re: svg-a11y-ACTION-2018: Make the scrapbook for authoring practices look like a w3c editors' draft.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:40:22 +0200, Fred Esch <fesch@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> How do you want to handle changes? Do you want everyone to write branches
> and you will do the pull requests or will you give everyone write
> permission? What do you want to do?  I can read but not write. Not sure
> about others.

So far it's a W3C repo. I hope I can set up rights for it… otherwise Doug
probably can.

I don't mind how we do this so long as there is some sense of a process.

I think the best is to have people submit pull requests from branches, but
that's just my opinion.

cheers