Re: svg accessibility tests

On 2016-03-04 3:53 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
> Also, it seems that WebKit and Gecko do not agree with your
> interpretation in this regard. So.... If you feel strongly that your
> interpretation is correct, then we probably need different language in
> the AccName spec, perhaps changing:
>
>     the current node is not already part of an aria-labelledby traversal
>
> to:
>
>     the current node was not already visited in this calculation

I suggest switching to a more code like technique and introduce a
"proccess-labelledby flag" and a "proccess-describedby flag".  Then,
change step 2B (my emphasis) from:

if computing a name, and the current node has a non-empty
aria-labelledby attribute, *and the current node is not already part of
an aria-labelledby traversal*, process its IDREFs in the order they occur:

to:

if computing a name, and the current node has a non-empty
aria-labelledby attribute, *and the ' proccess-labelledby' flag is
false, then set the ' proccess-labelledby' flag to true*, and process
the current node's IDREFs in the order they occur:
// current three steps for proccess the IDREFS
*Once all IDREFS have been processed, reset the ' proccess-labelledby'
flag to false.*

Similar changes for the " proccess-describedy" flag.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Draußen. Wieder.'
                  - C. Carter -