Re: FW: SVG & Slider Questions

Bryan and Brian,

We plan on supporting this kind of thing. We have test cases for accessible
name calculation, accessible description calculation and the default roles
for SVG elements.  If  you provide testable statements for a small set of
non-default roles. I will add the roles to the perl script used for
converting the testable statements to test files and JSON for the test
harness. Then the tests will be included in the  SVG accessibility
compliance tests.

Please peruse the testable statements and let us know if you find any
errors and feel free to suggest additions. Tests that are dependent on the
lang attribute are on this wiki page. If you feel like proof reading tests,
the wiki pages have a link to the zip files containing the tests files and
the JSON for the test harness. I try and update the zips as testable
statements are corrected and bugs in mapping are found. I updated the zips
today.

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality