From: Fred Esch [mailto:fesch@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 15 January 2016 20:35
To: public-svg-a11y@w3.org
Subject: Meeting day and time change for SVG accessibility task force - New
day Tuesday new time 1pm Eastern US

As requested, the day and time of the SVG accessibility task force has
changed!

The new meeting day/time is
Tuesday at 1pm US Eastern time
Our next meeting will be January 26

Please update your calendars.

You can read the minutes for the resolution
<https://www.w3.org/2016/01/15-svg-a11y-minutes.html#item01>  and Amelia
mentioned it when sending out the minutes email
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-a11y/2016Jan/0018.html

Regards,

Fred Esch
Watson, IBM, W3C Accessibility