Minutes January 15, 2016 SVG accessibility Task Force meeting

Minutes for today's telcon are online:
https://www.w3.org/2016/01/15-svg-a11y-minutes.html

We will be changing the call times to *Tuesdays at 1pm North America
Eastern Time, with the next call January 26.*
None of the options in the Doodle poll had universal acceptance; this was
marked as feasible by everyone except Chaals. Sorry Chaals.

Other agenda items (see below) were all discussed. A formal resolution was
made on one of the SVG-AAM issues:

*RESOLUTION: An author-supplied role=none or role=presentation overrides
any criteria for inclusion in the accessibility tree; SVG-AAM should be
clarified.*Other issues have actions to follow up.