Re: [aria] SVG-AAM: Consider explicit language regarding objects with presentational role and aria-label (#136)

Joanie,

We will discuss issues you and Joseph raise at the next SVG A11Y TK
meeting.
   Issue: Does an empty title or description nullify title/description
   presence when deciding whether to add an object to the accessibility
   tree? Git Issue #134
   Issue: Does role none/presentation always exclude an element from
   inclusion in the accessibility tree?  Things that appear to conflict:
   action listeners, presence of global aria properties.  If role
   none/presentation always exclude an element from inclusion in the
   accessibility tree, we need normative text stating so.  Git Issue #136
   Issue:  tspan element - should it be treated like a span and by default
   not appear in the accessibility tree?  Part of Git Issue #133

The testable statements in the wiki are not yet vetted, but feel free to
review the testable statements in the wiki and see if they raise any
issues.

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality