Meeting time (Was RE: RE: new member Mark S)

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 18 February 2016 15:54

"We did discuss another date and time with a Doodle Poll and we ended up moving it to Tuesday."

Understood. The meeting conflict that prevents me from making the new meeting time wasn't known then, and the WP chairs meeting needs to take priority.

"Also, one of the things that went into the decision is that some of the people who could make the old time slot would often not come."

It seems that semi-regular attendance at the old meeting time, versus assured non-attendance at the new meeting time, is a step in the wrong direction to me.

Léonie.

--

@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem