Re: update of WAI-ARIA Graphics Module and aria-gtype

Sounds good.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	SVG-A11y TF <public-svg-a11y@w3.org>
Date:	09/21/2015 06:32 PM
Subject:	Re: update of WAI-ARIA Graphics Module and aria-gtype

Hi Rich,

I'm fine with any option that keeps it concise.  However, be sure to keep
the generic text regarding "any other elements that the relevant
specifications say are never rendered".  That both covers some deprecated
SVG 1 elements and keeps it future-proof for new elements.

ABR

On 21 September 2015 at 16:51, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>