Re: HTML AAM linking

In the role mapping table, we currently have local links to HTML-AAM of the
following form:

Follow the recommendations for <a
> href="../html-aam/html-aam.html#el-video">the HTML video element</a>

in the HTML Accessibility API Mappings specification [[!HTML-AAM]].

Rich was hoping that to get ReSpec to automatically find the correct
version of the spec (editors' vs TR) in the same way that links to Core-AAM
or the other major specs are resolved.

Getting something similarly auto-magic for linking to the main HTML/SVG
specs might be nice, but I don't think anyone was expecting it to happen
this time around.  They're multi-page specs, so it would require a lot of
extra logic, not just pre-pending a file URL in front of a target fragment.

Thanks for looking at this,
Amelia