Re: HTML AAM linking

I made a bunch of edits and checked them in as a pull request.  I also did
something stupid to the master branch on github accidentally, so hang on
before you do anything with it.

I actually could use a concrete example of what *exactly* Rich and you all
are looking for.  What in the SVG AAM are you trying to link to what in the
HTML AAM?  Or in the HTML5 spec itself?