Re: [SVG-AAM] edits

I've updated the pull request with the changes discussed on the call
today.  Please merge when you have a chance, Fred.

https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/97

Specifically, I:

   - Changed the editor's note re opacity into an informative note.
   - Removed reference to UIA Express API.
   - Added cross references between the two editor's notes on how to handle
   `use` elements.

~Amelia