Re: [SVG-AAM] editorial: Accessible name calculation

Chaals,

The <use> example is a good one (where you would want both specific and
generic descriptions available).  As I interpret it currently, the
algorithm would only return one or the other, unless you explicitly use a
labelled-by or described-by value with multiple IDs.

I will make the edits to include a single, complete version of the
algorithm and I will try to clarify the summary to match.  However, we may
want to then discuss this on a teleconference to make sure that the
approach we're recommending is the one we want!

Amelia