Re: SVG Accessibility API Mapping Spec: Significant edits

What I have is still isolated to my fork of the repo (I don't have push
access to the ARIA repo).  You'll probably want to pull it in as a separate
branch, then you can edit away.

Regarding `aria-pressed`, the issue wasn't if the property was available,
it was whether you could change it with SMIL animation.  See this tutorial
of how to make an animated toggle button with SMIL.  Currently, to make it
ARIA-accessible, you'd need to use scripting to change the ARIA attributes:
http://codepen.io/mikemjharris/blog/svg-toggling

ABR