Re: Proposed Abstract and Status for SVG-AAM

Hi Michael,

Please proceed with getting it pub'd. We would like to show attendees that
we got something out in time for the CSUN SVG a11y panel.  Many of the SVG
a11y task force will be speaking on the panel session Thursday next week:

Fred Esch, Mark Hakkinen, Charles McCathie Nevile, Doug Schepers, Richard
Schwerdtfeger, Léonie Watson, Jason White

Mark has agreed to moderate the panel.

Thank you for working to get it out and informing us of the change. I hope
we will see you there.

Rich Schwerdtfeger