Re: Agenda for April 10, 2015

Amelia,

Lets cover this as part of the action review.  I wonder if Rich (in both PF
and SVG) can create issues for SVG folks? PF's actions not being public has
been brought up as a problem in a PF email thread.

                    Regards,                     Fred

                   Fred Esch
       Accessibility, Watson Innovations
    AARB Complex Visualization Working Group
                     Chair
        W3C SVG Accessibility Task Force
                   IBM Watson