Re: Taxonomy straw man

Hi, folks–

I also have some taxonomy notes; they're a bit skeletal, and some are
outdated from my current thinking, but I thought they might help inform
some of the discussion.

I've also taken the liberty (with Fred's permission) of reworking Fred's
taxonomy so it's a single HTML page (and thus viewable in email clients
and W3C email archives.

Regards-
-Doug