Re: Tomorrow's Sustyweb CG Meeting

Thank you, Tzviya. We'll definitely miss you today. Perhaps we can
reconnect next week sometime? Your support and insights have been essential
to this group's success.

Tim
*Tim Frick*
(he/him)
Mightybytes <https://www.mightybytes.com/>
773-561-7529

*Mightybytes is a Certified B Corporation.*
Find out how that helps us run a more purpose-driven company
<https://www.mightybytes.com/b-corporation/>.