Re: Tomorrow's Sustyweb CG Meeting

I'm really sorry that I have to miss this meeting. I have reservations
about shifting to an IG. I think that most, if not all, objections could be
sorted out if we had a discussion, not just in github. My concern comes
from my experience chairing an IG in the past. If we intend to have ISO-
level documentation, this should be a WG. We already have governments
looking at WSG. I think we should be able to get past these objections.
Tzviya