Re: Draft Charter for Interest/Working Group

Hi Ismael and everyone,

Thanks for adding your name to the list and for the reminder to close
comments on the charter document. I have created a copy with everyone's
comments and am currently working on a draft.

Also, hold onto those links. The purpose of our charter doc is to set the
group's mission and goals as well as understand who might participate.
We'll share links and other content when we define the types of resources
this group wants to author and share.

With that being said, here is a Doodle poll for the next community
group meeting: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/b66QmqQb

I targeted the last two weeks of August since I still need some time to
finish the draft charter. I know August is a tough time for people to
schedule things. If it turns out that we need to push this to early
September, that's an option too.

Thanks,
Tim