Re: Representing emissions models in CO2 js, and updating data for 2022

Got it. Yeah I think it would definitely make sense to swap out the grid
intensity figure.

The network aspect is a lot more ambiguous and as I've been unwell the past
week I don't have the mental capacity to provide any useful guidance on
that currently.

Tom Greenwood
Managing Director
tom@wholegraindigital.com