Re: Representing emissions models in CO2 js, and updating data for 2022

Hi Tom,

You can see the issue here referring to the updated numbers. The IEA one I feel happy with. The network transfer one I feel less so, as I think I’d need to re-read the paper from Vlad Coroama to know if comparisons are sensible.

You can see the discussion at the link below:

https://github.com/thegreenwebfoundation/co2.js/issues/60 <https://github.com/thegreenwebfoundation/co2.js/issues/60>

Timing

I’d like to get the first version merged in before Feb 17th, with an updated release to NPM, (I have a workshop where I’d like to refer to them) and then have the updated numbers in a separate release (to avoid people being surprised by numbers changing between versions)

Having the updated version with the latest numbers published for end of Feb would be awesome, but comparing notes about future plans would be cool, as I think various apps that use these numbers have new versions being released in Q1.

Chris Adams

Co-director

w: thegreenwebfoundation.org
e: chris@thegreenwebfoundation.org