Re: Sustainability Recommendations Working Group [via Sustainable Web Design Community Group]

Great to see so many interested parties! I look forward to collaborating
with you all and finding common ground among new and existing practices.
Thanks everyone.

*Tim Frick*
(he/him)
Mightybytes
773-561-7529

*Mightybytes is a Certified B Corporation.*
Find out how that helps us run a more purpose-driven company
<https://www.mightybytes.com/b-corporation/>.