Re: Sustainability Recommendations Working Group [via Sustainable Web Design Community Group]

Hi Tim, all,

We are in too !

We are working on that subject in France since 2011 and will publish the
4th edition of our "web ecodesign best practices repository" named (french)
"écoconception web : les 115 bonnes pratiques" which means literally "115
best practices to eco design the web".

See
https://www.amazon.fr/Ecoconception-web-pratiques-empreinte-%C3%A9cologique/dp/2416006274/

Best,