do you use polling, pushing or triggering data?

Hello  Peter,

do you use polling, pushing or triggering data (see below)?

How many sensor data do you have to manage at the same time? And how
frequency?

Yours,

     Frank

RST Industrie Automation GmbH * Carl-Zeiss-Str. 51, D-85521 Ottobrunn

Tel. +49-89-9616018-20 * Fax +49-89-9616018-10 * http://www.rst-automation.de
<http://www.rst-automation.de>

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Robert Schachner

Amtsgericht München: HRB 103 626 * ID-Nr. DE 811 466 035