Re: How to identify word ends (boundary event ) while using non-native voice TTS

Hi Krishna,

This issue sounds a bit too complicated to understand without a demo. It
reminds me a little of https://github.com/WICG/speech-api/issues/91, but if
you could put together a demo of the problem and file an issue at
https://github.com/WICG/speech-api/issues/new, that would be great.

Best regards,
Philip