Re: How to get TTS output as mp3

Hi Krishna,

Are you using the Web Speech API in a browser, or what do you mean by
non-native? If you are using it in the browser, then there is no way to
route the audio to the Web Audio API or anything like that.
https://github.com/WICG/speech-api/issues/69 is an issue tracking this in
the spec.

Best regards,
Philip