From: Philip Jägenstedt <foolip@google.com>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 7:46:54 AM
To: public-speech-api@w3.org
Subject: Re: SSML support isn't implemented, remove it from spec?

Hi again,

There have been no responses on this thread or on the issue.

I've sent https://github.com/w3c/speech-api/pull/38 and https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/pull/12689 to remove support for SSML, if anyone has concerns please let me know ASAP. If not, I will merge the changes at the end of the week.