Re: TTS proposal to split Utterance into its own interface

I've updated the spec with the above SpeechSynthesis and
SpeechSynthesisUtterance IDL and definitions:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/rev/b036c78e9445

As always, the current draft spec is at:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/speechapi.html