Re: use some kind of issue tracking tool to manage spec changes?

Hi Glenn and all,

I setup:
	https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describecomponents.cgi?product=Speech%20API

I took some liberty with it, as you have to create a component when you create the product, so I just did "Speech API" and "Documents of the Speech API Community Group" again.  It also required a default assignee, which right now I set to you Glen :)  I think that's editable without any team access, but if it's not I'll change it to whomever we want.

-M